7 janvier 2014

I'm gonna leave for three month, again. SCANDINAVIA. Departure is planned to May 1st. Driving my small refitted truck. Danemark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. By myself most of the time. Taking pictures and living my dream. Nature, adventure, people.

I'm starting to really organize my project, because I want it to be work too. I'll probably start a new blog just for it. I'll tell you everything about my itinerary so everyone of you who wants to join me for a couple of days could just book a flight a be ready to hike for hours and to swim naked in lakes.

It's only in four month. It's still in four month.


More about it REALLY soon, stay tuned, I'm on it. It's all I'm living for right now.

1 commentaire:

  1. - ah je pensais t'avoir laissé un message, mais ça n'a pas dû marcher..
    j'y disais donc que c'est un SUPER projet !
    j'ai passé un mois en laponie suédoise et norvégienne, expérimentant la solitude ! si tu as besoin de conseils ou quoi, n'hésites pas.
    en tout cas, bon point, tu as ton propre moyen de locomotion - mieux vaut être autonome et indépendant dans les coins reculés.
    bon dimanche
    marion

    RépondreSupprimer